In March 2019, Andrea and Beth Mother and Daughter team established Will & Ward, an independent boutique based in Lytham, Lancashire.
Both Andrea and Beth share the buying for Will & Ward, with a broad age span and distinct eye and passion for up and coming designers “We love to stock exciting brands with forward-thinking fashion and our always looking for something different to excite our customers and keep it fresh and new. We find we both like similar things but would style them differently which is how it works well for us”.
Will & Ward pride themselves on offering a unique personal shopping experience with a diverse mix of womenswear brands. Some of the brands include:
Selected Femme, Dante 6, Pom Amsterdam, Baum und Pferdgarten, Jumper 1234, Pink City Prints, Lolly's Laundry, Becksöndergaard, Fabienne Chapot and Day Birger et Mikkelsen, to name a few.
Will & Ward's website was launched in 2020. The site includes inspirational content such as Styling posts and videos, a look book and blog, all managed by the team themselves.
A Style Me appointment service is available to book at no extra cost, we can help you find what you are looking for and take the pressure of finding that special occasion outfit or maybe just a little wardrobe update!
We are constantly evolving by looking for new inspiration and listening to our customers’ needs, so each season you are guaranteed to find something new and exciting.
Make sure you follow us on social media and sign up to our newsletter to keep updated with all things Will & Ward
We look forward to welcoming you into our boutique!
Andrea & Beth x
Just a reminder about our efforts in keeping you safe...
- We will be operating the usual walk in service with a maximum of 5 people in the shop at any one time so we can still adhere to social distancing.
- Our changing rooms remain open, and will be sanitised thoroughly after every use. Any clothes you try on and decide not to buy will be left in isolation for 48 hours before being steamed and cleaned.
- If you would prefer to try on at home then you still have 14 days for a full refund or exchange.
- Please wear a mask whilst in stores unless you are exempt, staff will be equipped with full face visors.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising points around the store.
Thank you for all your efforts in these challenging times :)